Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday!!


Picked up ma boy (23yo twink) this morning. I'd told him that I'd bought a new toy, and the poppers I had ordered from Germany had arrived. He liked the look and shape of the new toy, but thought it would be more for beginners - which he is not. So I asked if we should go to the toy shop and have a look.
The man at Basic Instincts was a bit bemused. I wandered around while the lad rifled through toys.
"I left some nice ones out" I was told. My eyes widened when I saw the selection. I lifted this one and I got a nod of approval.
A few hours later and it was broken in - 2 thirds of the way in! It is now an officially approved toy!
7 toys and 3 fisting sessions later - I have had a very good birthday. Good night! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any pics/vids with this twink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did but he asked me to take it down. Edited and without certain sound it might get back on. I will consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edited will be annonymous and still very hot.

    ReplyDelete