Monday, September 21, 2009

News Update 21-09-09


This is old news, a session last Tuesday evening.
I had arranged for Woo to stay the night for some fun and friendship. He's No. 1 in that regard. At the same time, I had recently had a first meeting with a lad, of the same age as Woo (20). This lad, I'd nicknamed Zac Efron because he's every bit as cute. The photo here is NOT my zac, but THE Zac, whom I'm sure would be flattered to be compared! The photo on top is of my Woo, a great photo session!
The two lads hit it off right away. There was kidding, cuddling, some toys, a but of fisting and when I let them to it, some thorough fucking.
The two guys, afterwards, asked what the pay is like for actors in Fisting movies. Needless to say I am making enquiries and hope to be able to let them know soon. In the meantime I hope they will let me shoot some video of my own. Who knows? I might have a video of my own on here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment