Saturday, August 22, 2009

NEWS Update 23-8-09

The Woo is back!
A lad I started playing with November of last year and on a regular basis with afterwards has returned from a 2 month holiday in England. Woo! Hooo!
He's 20 years old, 5' 10" and quite fit, no fat! He has a lovely nature about him, but he has a dirty mind!! He only plays safe and is vocal about it, I play safe and keep my mouth shut. Either way, nothing wrong!

He loves to be fisted, he also loves the larger toys. The took 13 inches of a cute double-ender which he owns and I must add to the collection. He took the "big black with the ridge" to the ridge, something which the man from 'down under' was very very proud of! He got a thorough bashing from "Big Black" before shooting a very respectable load while being punch fisted 'gently'.

..... TWICE!!! 4 hours between sessions and more in the morning. I hope to have some photo's from a session up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment